Tuesday, March 3, 2009
His First Tooth
Last night I stayed up rather later then usual. I was getting some well needed laundry done after being sick this weekend and of course reading the book series I have become addicted to. Buster had been laying with me and he decided it was play time so he jumped off the bed went down and found something in one of the baskets of stuff to through out he could get his teeth around. He jumped back up on the bed and just laid there chewing while I was reading. About 12:30 he was making like a slurping noise and just kept licking his chops so I was like oh boy what did you pull off the clothing he was chewing on. I stuck my fingers in his mouth to get it out and a TOOTH fell out of his mouth! He had lost a tooth and was trying to swallow the tooth down! I got a little excited I will admit, losing his first tooth - like I was going to tell him the tooth fairy was going to bring him a dollar!!! LOL - I was so excited that I caught the first tooth I ran in and woke Nick up to tell him! So I got him to lay down to see where the tooth came from and it was one of his bigger teeth, and upon looking for that I noticed he has another one loose and about to fall out! Maybe his playful bite won't hurt too much longer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment