Buster is getting bigger daily! He is also spoiled. He received visits from Cupid and the Easter Bunny last! He loves presents and new treats! He is also now drinking water from the toilets! Be sure to flush! Below are some updated pictures and if I can learn how to work my new phone I will get up a video of his toilet adventures!
We were laying in bed, and I said Buster it is time to go to your cage (bedtime) and I turned the light on and this is how he was laying... I could hear him saying please no mommy please no!!!
Buster assisting me with the laundry! He loves warm clothes!
Buster hiding. Every morning while I am getting ready for work he hides underneath the covers and sleeps. This just happened to be one time when I was waking him up! Nick and I are doing great! Our lives basically consist of sleep, work, eating, and more sleep. We have both been working long hours and feel like we hardly have time to see each other! Our 1 year anniversary is fast approaching and we are planning on taking a small vacation! Pictures will follow!
We hope our family and friends are all well and having a great start to a hot summer! We look forward to spending time with everyone!
Love ~ The Clarks


No comments:
Post a Comment